The resources available on this page will assist with submitting your design:
SUBMITTING YOUR DESIGN
As the process of designing custom athletic or cycling apparel graphics can be very different from other forms of media, we encourage you to read the Pactimo Art Guidelines (PDF, 69KB) carefully before submitting your artwork and design requirements.
A few things to keep in mind are:
- Our designers use Adobe Illustrator in a PC environment. Please make sure your files are compatible.
- Logos should be submitted in digital formats (Adobe Illustrator .ai or Freehand .eps).
- Images need to be 250 dpi at actual size.
- And, please include all fonts or convert them to outlines.
Once all design requirements are submitted in the proper format, we will email your first PDF proof within five to seven business days. We will continue to refine your ideas until you are completely satisfied. Once we receive your final approval the order will be produced.
- Art approvals are not emailed, instead you will be sent a link where you can download and review the art.
- Pactimo offers one hour of free art time on every order.
If you have any questions about the guidelines, or you are not sure what you’ll need to prepare to begin the design process for your custom athletic or cycling apparel, please contact us. We will be more than happy to answer your questions.
+1 800 801 9869
Here are some helpful resources: